Skin Care

Friday, April 6, 2012

Food Friday (New York Version): Shake Shack

Let me just say.. Shake Shack!


For those of you who don't know, Shake Shack is a burger place that sells amazing burgers, milk shakes, and other things. I'm pretty sure this place was mentioned or shown in TV shows or movies, such as this.
So I tried it for the first time when I went to NY, and it TRULY is amazing! I'm not a huge fan of burgers, but this burger was really good. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but the portion was perfect for my size, and their milk shakes were amazing! My favorite was the strawberry.

People often compare In N Out and Shake Shack, but I wouldn't compare these two. They are just two awesome burger places in two different locations, which I believe, we can all just appreciate for its goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top