Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amazing Bracelets! NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Hello! So as some of you may know, I will be attending a law school in the fall of 2012!
However, my amazing laptop that I am currently using, the white macbook of 2007, is breaking down, so I am in NEED of a new one.
So I have decided to use my free time that I have to make some bracelets to sell so that I can hopefully get enough money to buy a new laptop for myself!
On TOP of that! I will be donating part of my proceeds to a NON-Profit Organization that helps people to get clean water!, which I have not decided a specific organization yet! I will announce it soon!

They ARE SUPERR CUTE and AFFORDABLE! So please please CLICK HERE if you are interested in purchasing, one, two or THREE!
**Price can be negotiable with more than one purchase!**

E-Mail: hint0fsweetness@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan Page
OR
Leave a Comment below!
Etsy page will come out soon!

 
The Morse CODE Bracelet is Customizable! The LETTER above is "J". I believe you MAY choose up to 4 letters, but I would prefer one or TWO, which I think looks fantastic!

Please, tell me the color of the string, and the design that you like. If Morse code, tell me the letter and I will make it for you asap :)!
One size fits all, but if you believe that you think that you wouldn't fit, then please let me know, and I will make it fit!

6 comments:

  1. JULIE I WANT A BRACELET AND WANT TO HELP YOU BUY A NEW LAPTOP! <3

    can i have a BLUE morse code bracelet? with a "G" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Okk! Thanks! where should I ship it to you? or I can bring it to Norcal this June or give it to you when you're in Irvine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Can I order a sky blue bracelet? :D or pink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to make a lot of these when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top