Skin Care

Friday, June 29, 2012

Current Likes: Glitter Guide's DIY


I have been really swamped these days with different parties; it was either me hosting, or attending. Although tiring and exhausting the parties might be, I really enjoy being a part of friendly gatherings! I love to see the surprised faces, or just a huge smile on people's faces when they got appreciated by one another! And I must admit, I think I have realized the joy of giving and 'hosting' recently about 3 years ago. I have received a lot, and I also gave here and there, but not with the same kind of JOY and happiness that I do now.
So, in order for me to host things better, I've been browsing pinterest and other blogs to get more party ideas. And I came across The Glitter Guide's DIY on how to make AWESOME balloons!
It was too cute to just keep the idea to myself, so I wanted to share it with my viewers! Enjoy and happy partying~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top