Skin Care

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thank you!

I just want to say THANK YOU to all who supported me with my hintofsweetness bracelet fundraiser!
As some of you may know, for three months starting from the month of June to August, I was selling bracelets to raise money to go to a law school (I'm attending Chapman Law School in California!) and to some what make a small difference in the world by giving 20% of the proceeds to a non-profit organization.

Through everyone's support, I got to give about $200 to Generosity water, which is a non-profit organization that has a passion for building wells in countries where people can't get clean water.
My heart has been going out to those who can't get clean water, and I am so fond of the opportunity that I got to have to contribute to the cause of giving clean water!


Without your support, I would not have been able to do this, so THANK YOU EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top