Skin Care

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve




It has been way too long since I have blogged...

I have been on a break officially for a week from Law School, and it's been relaxing.
At first, school was so tough and so stressful that I was constantly on my toes trying to squeeze in more time to read or study, and slowly pushing away my friends, family, and boyfriend.

After a month of doing that, if it wasn't all of my loved ones understanding and support, I would have lost myself in the chaos of LAW....

But thankfully, my boyfriend, Sunny, was there with me step by step helping me to remember that I'm not in Law School for success, but for the glory of God and to help others.

First semester of law school was definitely tough, but I met amazing class mates, I still had great supporting friends and family, and I understood that this was my calling.

So... in the end, as scary as it is to go back to school... I really like it!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!



Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top