Skin Care

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy 9 Months!

HAPPY 9 MONTHS BOY FRIEND! (yesterday)
yes yes, we celebrate every single month. I know that it's tedious and very honeymoon stage like, but we feel like it's great to acknowledge every month, even days to show each other how much we appreciate each other.

So this month, my boyfriend surprised me by taking his friend's car, and he came to my house with one of my favorite cakes Paris Baguette, the economist magazine (which I've been waiting for in my mail but it never came), and breakfast at tiffany's lunch bag!
We had quick bite of the amazing cake, and then we head over to a nice, quick restaurant at Chicken Dijon, and studied like a nerd after.
But overall, I am so grateful that I have a thoughtful boyfriend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top