Skin Care

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Confused and lost

Being sick, and weak for the past couple days has gotten me to think about my life and where I'm at lately...
Thinking about those that are around me, that care about me, that are just there, or seem to be there but not?
It has gotten me to think about who I am and who I appear to be...
It has also pushed me to get out of my comfort zone and to reach out..

But, no matter how blessed and how thankful I am, I see myself not being fully satisfied.
I see myself constantly longing for more, but not quiet sure what that is...

So I'm seeking.. I'm seeking for the greater things that God has planned out for me..
And I'm asking.. for Him to reveal himself to me through these lonely times...









photo cred: partytights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top