Skin Care

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Me : Julie

I   am just an average twenty something Korean American girl who lives in the OC.


   I have always knew about blogging, but I never understood the joy of sharing and reading about people's lives until recently. The idea of sharing one's own personal life and joy with others and being able to look back on one's journey fascinated me. So, I started recording my own journey not only to share with those that are around me, but also to look back on my life. 

To share a little bit about myself:

I have immigrated from South Korea when I was 11 years old, and ever since then, I have always lived in the Orange County, CA. I have moved around a quiet bit in the OC; I lived in Anaheim, Buena Park, and now in Irvine. I have two younger siblings, and loving parents. Due to my dying desire to get a puppy, I have received a shih-poo named Louis, pronounced "Louie," when I was attending University of California, Irvine from a friend.

As of now, I have proudly graduated from UCI, and am anticipating to go to a law school!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy reading!

1 comment:

  1. julieeeeeee,
    1. i love how you love to blog! because i do too!! hahaha and how often you blog!
    2. i love how honest you are and it reveals so much about your heart for Jesus
    3. you are really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top