Skin Care

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day










This Valentine's Day, let me just say that I was a jerk.
As a girl, I did have my expectations because last year, when we celebrated our first Valentine's day, my boyfriend surprised me so much that I couldn't help but to expect something from him.
And of course! He did not fail my expectations.
Well.. at first, I kind of felt like he didn't understand me, because he gave me kettle corn, work out clothes, and personalized card (this one i loved). I guess I wanted something romantic..
So I became really selfish and I kind of got a little sad, BUT then he busted out this jewelry box, which had these rings that I REALLY wanted for a long time, but was never able to find!

yes yes... he literally made me cry..

Lesson to learn from this day was to not have expectations and to put aside my selfishness.. Although many times I don't know that I'm being selfish until later, but through God, all things are possible right?

Thank you boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top