Skin Care

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Arising Star: Priska

Hello!

Today, I would like to introduce one of my close friends, and a great musician!
Her name is "Priska!"
So let me tell you about this amazing girl.


               She not only has the greatest voice in the world, but she is such an inspiration to so many people including me. She has been one of those people that would help you and love on you when you least expect it, and she gladly shares your burdens so that you can have some peace within yourself.


Imagine, if she has this great of a heart, how much greater would her voice be!

photo cred: Rosana Liang



With that said, I just wanted to introduce her newest cover called "Bluebird," which the full version will be released very soon! If you want more information, visit her facebook here  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top