Skin Care

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One of those days...

photo cred here


Today was one of those sad days that just brought me down..

Started to think about the negative things about myself, my life, and my future. My thoughts wandered around knit picking on who I am and what I have done wrong in the past.
All I wanted to do was to just shut my mind and to stay at peace, but I wasn't able to.. Next thing I knew, I saw myself hooked.. Letting my horrible thoughts take the best of me..

But things immediately changed when I saw the beautiful tulips outside my door, and got some of my recently favorite yogurt in my tummy.
All I needed was company, appreciation, and a reminder that even though there can be pains and sorrows in this world, I'm not alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top