Skin Care

Monday, June 18, 2012

Amy's Birthday Dinner


It was my friend's Amy's birthday last month, and I am just so thankful to have her in my life.
We ate at Mama D's in Tustin, which is an AMAZING Italian Place that has an AWESOME customer service, which is VERY important to me.
They had this special sauce that you can add on to your pasta, and I must say... that SAUCE is a MUST.. but sorry.. I forgot what it was called. (I think it's 'pink something'.)

Sometimes, I'm so caught up in my own busy world that gatherings like this would be my only force to hang out with my friends. But as I have been feeling/learning the importance of "community," I hope to make extra efforts, even during my busy times, to be intentional with those whom I love and cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top