Skin Care

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Warner Bros tour

For Sunny's birthday, I surprised him by getting the Warner Brothers tour tickets! It was really awesome to see his face when he received the tickets. He truly knows how to show appreciation when someone gives him a gift. I really love him for that!

So, we totally went to LA thinking that Sunny would love it more than I would, and boy was I wrong! I loved that place wayyyyyy more than he did! This studio had everything I loved! Friends, Harry Potter, and more. I got to see a mini museum of Harry Potter the movie. They had costumes, set equipments, and even the sorting hat! And of course.. I was sorted into grinffindor. (DUH!)

Sunny and I also were able to visit the famous central perks cafe. It was absolutely dreams come true. I would definitely go back again!










My moment to shine! "GRIFFINDOR!!!!!"

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top