Skin Care

Friday, January 9, 2015

Wedding 1


The Day has arrived! YES! It has come! 

OUR WEDDING DAY!!! AHHHH!!

It was held in Ralston White Retreat center in Mill Valley, CA. When Sunny and I were looking for a venue, this place was on the top of my list. I saw this place through another blogger, and I immediately fell in love with it. So when Sunny and I went up to NorCal to visit his parents, we spontaneously decided to check the place out. When I saw the place in person, I knew this place had to be our venue. Secluded mansion that is surrounded by beautiful nature, and a heart front lawn?! COME ON! Amazing! Right? So we immediately asked the manager for the pricing and availabilities, which all perfectly fit into our budget and date! Praise the Lord!! So we booked our spot on that day and here we are!

We had 9 friends of honor and 8 (1 couldn't come last minute...) best men. We had about 67 guests, which included the bridal party and the family. It was a very small and intimate wedding, which is exactly what I wanted. 

I never grew up with a thought of my "dream" wedding, but if I did, this would have been it. 

It was literally a living miracle that this all happened within three months time. I got the opportunity to custom make my wedding dress, get the perfect venue, and the loving people attending! God really blessed with us. The weather was incredibly warm! I mean in the mid 60s to low 70s! In January up in the mountain! This does not happen.











^^^ First look with parents

^^^ My beautiful mom just couldn't contain her excitement!


^^^ First Look with My, now, Husband!








^^^ Beautiful! Right?

^^^ Our ring blessing ceremony. Before we exchanged our wedding bands, we asked the guests to touch our wedding bands and say one or two word blessing over it. It was amazing!



^^^Communion as a married couple.









^^^ Every good events must have thai food. Am I right? or Am I right?













Photo Cred to Amazing Hannah! http://www.hannahbethphoto.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top