Skin Care

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Harry Potter World!




Dreams DO come true!


All I wanted was to be accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I can't believe I got to spend 3 days in Florida, Universal Studios. (Thank you husband!) You guys.. all I need to say is: AMAZING!

I'm a HUGE Harry Potter Fan (more of a movie fan than a book). I am still in the process of reading the books, but I'm a visual learner so movies get to me deeper than books, I must say. Since the Harry Potter World in Universal Studio was built exactly like in the movies, I literally felt like I was in heaven. I loved every details from music to food. 

Sunny's been into traveling by using points system, and we spontaneously decided to fly to Florida on the Halloween weekend because it was SO CHEAP! It was such a nice surprise because before marriage, we both didn't get to travel much. 

Here are some pictures from our iphones:

^^^We got the whole row to ourselves!

^^^I wore my mini mouse ears to Harry Potter land because my Disneyland annual pass expired and I had no use of the ears. I got lots of comments on it.

^^^Oh! It was my first time trying the butter beer and just to give you a heads up, it's not alcoholic. At first, I didn't like it too much because it was super sweet, but it's definitely addicting. So we got it every day!

^^^Chocolate Frog!!!!!

^^^Magical.. right?










^^^On our second day: I'm still sooo happy and Sunny's just tired.. hahaha


^^^London!

^^^Desperately wanted to get into  the Dumbledor's secret headquarters.

^^^Hufflepuff! I must confess, I was not happy when I first got the card. But I have accepted my faith and I am proud to be a Hufflepuff!





I have also attached our VLOG from Florida! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top