Skin Care

Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy (Thankful) Weekend

Quote from here & Photo cred here



As I am still waiting to hear back from Pepperdine Law School with law schools starting in less than a month, I can't help but to feel a bit anxious and scared for what's going to happen in the future.

These days, I feel like all I've been thinking was whether I would get off of the waitlist and get into Pepperdine, or just end up going to Chapman. This thought would have been a happy thought couple months ago, and I would have been so thankful, but I have been striving for what I don't have that I think I took my admission in Chapman for granted.

God had blessed me with so many acceptance letter for all the great law schools when I didn't even deserve one with my score, honestly.. But I have yet to make a time to really thank him..

Today, I am a changed woman! I will be thankful :) and I am thankful for everything and anything that's to come!

2 comments:

  1. Law school! So exciting. I have a friend who just graduated from law school and is about to start her first job working as an attorney. Life is full of exciting changes like that. Keeps things interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy and agree with the quote on the photo. Life is too short to dwell on the past or negative thoughts! I think being thankful is a key component of a happy life =)

    P.S Boys and their one facial expression when someone whips out a camera! Hahaha I do have plenty of photos of the bf with different expressions but he'd kill me if I ever posted them online =P

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top